Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kudos to Mike Kelly. I wish this guy was my Congressman!

I have long been an advocate against so called "career politicians". They are so far out of touch with the rest of us, it's no wonder things are a fu@ked up as they are.

Mike Kelly is not a career politician. He's a businessman that owns Cadillac and Chevrolet dealerships in Pennsylvania that just happened to run for Congress and get himself elected.

Now I've spent a fair amount of my working life in the car biz. It's got it's share of shysters and crooks, but for the most part, the vast majority of dealers are good honest people that are just trying to make a buck in a very competitive business.

Listen as The Hon. Mr Kelly dresses down his colleagues and gives 'em a dose of truth. It's in a committee meeting, not in front of the  entire body, but it's still golden.





Give 'em Hell, Mike!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment